Welcome to the Westerville Alumni Association!
Are you a Kroger customer?
Register your Kroger Plus Card online with our organization code and you will be supporting the WAA every time you shop! Click here for more details.
The Westerville Alumni Association was formed in 2009 for the alumni of Westerville High, South, North, and Central. Our mission is to foster greater connections among our alumni community, and to ensure the development and continued success of the Westerville high schools through student scholarships.
As a friend or alumnus/a, you can help the Westerville Alumni Association with this mission in three important ways:
- Be an ambassador for the Westerville City School District by speaking highly of the schools and supporting their educational mission.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with the WAA or directly with one of the schools. To find out more about volunteering, click here.
- Support the WAA financially by joining as a paid member or by making a contribution. To find out some of the ways you can give, click here.
As an alumnus/a of Westerville City Schools, you must register on the site to access our Members-Only content. You can join as a Free Member, but we hope you will consider supporting the Association through a paid membership. Membership levels are as follows:
- Annual Membership - $10/year - Annual Membership in the Association expires one year from the date of payment and entitles the individual to all member benefits during the term.
- Lifetime Membership - $250 one time payment - Lifetime Membership in the Association never expires and entitles the individual to all current and future member benefits.
Membership fees are used to cover administrative costs and, in conjunction with donations, will be used to support the educational mission of the Westerville schools through annual scholarships.
Become a Fan on Facebook